Original Full Face Snorkel Mask
The Original Full Face Snorkeling is an innovative snorkeling setup that solves a number of issues caused by traditional 2 piece mask & snorkel setups. Snorkelling experiences with the traditional snorkel setups commonly result in instances of uncomfortable breathing, choking on water and impaired vision from a foggy mask. With the full face snorkel mask there is now a better way to snorkel which opens up a whole new world for both snorkelling beginners and pros.
- No more Uncomfortable breathing. This snorkel mask allows you to breathe both through your nose and mouth so your breathing under water is as easy as it is on land.
- No more choking on water. The snorkel mask has a built in 'water and air split-flow valve' which prevents water from entering the snorkel.
- No more foggy mask. The snorkel mask has been designed with a double air flow channel that prevents the mask from fogging up. This allows for the user to experience crystal clear vision both in and out of the water.
For those with an action camera such as a GoPro the mask also comes with a detachable mount so you can capture the moment of your underwater snorkelling adventure.
- 【Panoramic Views 】Curved lens allows 180 degree wide viewing to see more of your surroundings whilst underwater snorkelling
- 【Easy Safe Breathing 】 The Dry Top Technology system prevents water from entering the snorkel tube which allows easy breathing and comfort when in the water swimming. To assist with safe breathing the air inlet is different from air outlet (double air-flow channels), which ensures there is fresh air flowing through the mask.
- 【Anti Fogging】The mask has been designed with double air-flow channels so that Inhaling and exhaling are in seperate channels. This system prevents the masks from fogging & also assist with the comfort of breathing when underwater.
- 【Purge Valve】Purge valve at the bottom of the mask to drain water when the head is raised.
- 【Safe Design】 Shatterproof polycarbonate mask for added safety.
- 【Comfortable Fit】 Broadside dual seal design contours to the human face. Made out of silicone so the mask does not irritate the skin.
- 【Easy to Fit】Two adjustable elastic fabric headbands which make the mask both easy to fit and wear. The mask has been designed to fit to all kinds of head shapes. Use the sizing chart in product photos to determine if your head fits one of two sizes: (S/M) or (L/XL)
- 【Action Camera Mount】The mask comes with a detachable action camera mount that allows the user to capture their underwater snorkelling adventure. Compatible with a wide variety of action cameras including GoPro, SJCAM, Insta360, DJI, Kaiser Baas, Xiaomi Yi, CamGo & Sony.
- Material : PC (Snorkel & Mask) + Liquid Silicon (Skirt) + Spandex Nylon (Head Strap)
- Colour: 4 choices including: Black/Red, Black/Blue, White/Pink, White/Turquoise
- Size: S/M, L/XL (refer to sizing chart in photos for your size)
What’s Included In The Package:
- Full Face Snorkel Mask x 1
- Attachable Breathing Snorkel x 1
- Carry Bag x 1
- Action Camera Mount Mount x 1
- Product Manual x 1
- The CamGo Original full face snorkel mask comes with a lifetime warranty. We believe in the quality of our products which gives you the assurance that it’ll do the job worry free.
- The full face snorkel mask has been designed for surface snorkelling and not free diving. This is because you are unable to pinch your nose and ‘blow’, in order to equalise the pressure in your ears.
- Wash the full face snorkel mask with fresh water after each use, and air it out to dry completely before placing it in storage.
- Before snorkelling, please ensure that the mask is tight-fitting on the cheeks and jaw, removing any hair and facial hair out of the way as it may cause leakage and fogging.
- Action camera attachment compatible with camera models from: CamGo, GoPro, DJI, Insta360, SJCAM, Garmin, Bauhn (Aldi), Sony Action Cam, Kaiser Baas, Xiaomi Yi and more.
- Use the Sizing Chart in the product photos to determine if your face is best suited for the S/M size or the L/XL size
- Click Here to view the sizing guide to choose the correct size Snorkel Mask for you.
Sizing Guide for Full Face Snorkel Mask
- Measure length from the bridge of your nose to you chin
- If the measurement is less then 12 cm then choose the S/M size
- If the measurement is greater then 12cm then choose the X/XL size